Download Photo Ninja 1.2.3
Last update: March 18, 2014
Latest pre-release: 1.2.4, October 6, 2014
The Photo Ninja software may be downloaded and installed free of charge. However, the Render and File Save operations are disabled unless you purchase and install a license key, available through our online store.
To download the software, follow the links and instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Support for some older operating systems, including all 32-bit operating systems, Windows XP/Vista, and OS X 10.6 might be discontinued in a future update, though we have not decided on the specific timing. Click here for an explanation of our thinking about this.
Step-by-step tutorials with screenshots are available here. Please take advantage of these, they should get you up and running quickly. The tutorials can also be accessed by choosing "View online tutorials" from the "Help" menu of Photo Ninja.
Additional documentation is available from the Help menu of Photo Ninja. Also, "Help" buttons are available in a number of dialogs and filter panels.
Camera support is described here.
Changes for this release
- Added support for Nikon D4S
- On Mac, fixed some instability caused by a compiler bug
- Initial implementation of a new highlight recovery engine. [Currently for XTrans only; we will be supporting it for Bayer cameras shortly, and we expect to do more work on the engine.]
- Improved behavior for the Color Recovery Strength slider (work in progress)
- Can now read CMYK TIFFs (if they have an embedded ICC profile)
To view a history of changes, click here.
Click here to download the release candidate for Photo Ninja 1.2.4, which includes updated camera and lens support, better handling of cameras with built-in lenses, and some other improvements.
Noise Ninja legacy downloads
Noise Ninja can still be downloaded here.