Download Photo Ninja 1.2.1
Last update: October 18, 2013
The Photo Ninja software may be downloaded and installed free of charge. However, the Render and File Save operations are disabled unless you purchase and install a license key, available through our online store.
To download the software, follow the links and instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Support for Windows XP/Vista and all 32-bit operating systems will probably be discontinued in a future update, though we have not decided on the specific timing. Click here for an explanation of our thinking about this.
Step-by-step tutorials with screenshots are available here. Please take advantage of these, they should get you up and running quickly. The tutorials can also be accessed by choosing "View online tutorials" from the "Help" menu of Photo Ninja.
Additional documentation is available from the Help menu of Photo Ninja. Also, "Help" buttons are available in a number of dialogs and filter panels.
Camera support is described here.
Changes for this release
- Support for Fujifilm X-E2, XQ1, X-A1
- Support for Panasonic DMC-LF1, DMC-GX7
- For X-Trans cameras, fix save/load of CA correction in XMP
- Fix bug preventing update of resolution metadata when rendering JPEG from Fuji RAF
- Attempt more graceful recovery if an incompatible display profile encountered
- Better utilization of EXIF LensModel field to identify lenses for some X-Trans and other cameras
- Update color matrices for Hasselblad H40, H40-50, Fujifilm X-M1
To view a history of changes, click here.
There is no current pre-release, but check here from time to time.
Noise Ninja legacy downloads
Noise Ninja can still be downloaded here.