Download Photo Ninja 1.2.2
Last update: February 10, 2014
Latest pre-release: 1.2.3, February 10, 2014
The Photo Ninja software may be downloaded and installed free of charge. However, the Render and File Save operations are disabled unless you purchase and install a license key, available through our online store.
To download the software, follow the links and instructions below.
PLEASE NOTE: Support for Windows XP/Vista and all 32-bit operating systems will probably be discontinued in a future update, though we have not decided on the specific timing. Click here for an explanation of our thinking about this.
Step-by-step tutorials with screenshots are available here. Please take advantage of these, they should get you up and running quickly. The tutorials can also be accessed by choosing "View online tutorials" from the "Help" menu of Photo Ninja.
Additional documentation is available from the Help menu of Photo Ninja. Also, "Help" buttons are available in a number of dialogs and filter panels.
Camera support is described here.
Changes for this release
- Add support for a number of cameras, including FujiFilm X-T1, Sony A7/A7R, Pentax K-3, Olympus E-M1, Nikon DF, Nikon D610, Canon 70D
- Fix highlight clip point for Canon 6D at high ISO
- Fix a potential source of instability in raw loader
- Fix black point for Sony NEX-5
- Fix trim for Sony SLT-A99
- Fix bug preventing Photo Ninja settings from being saved in JPEGs that have been modified by another editor
- Fix bug in license dialog concerning upgrade period
- Fix possible hang involving sharpening/noise filters
To view a history of changes, click here.
Click here to download a pre-release of Photo Ninja 1.2.3, which includes highlight recovery for FujiFilm X-Trans cameras.
Noise Ninja legacy downloads
Noise Ninja can still be downloaded here.