Download Photo Ninja 1.2.4
Last update: February 13, 2015
The Photo Ninja software may be downloaded and installed free of charge. However, the Render and File Save operations are disabled unless you purchase and install a license key, available through our online store.
To download the software, follow the links and instructions below.
NOTE: Please note that we have a significant development project underway, even though we have not been posting frequent updates. The project involves a challenging combination of programming and mathematics, so it is taking some time to pull all the pieces together. But we are working as hard as we can to get it to the point where customers can benefit from it. Please be patient.
NOTE: Support for some older operating systems, including all 32-bit operating systems, Windows XP/Vista, and OS X 10.6 might be discontinued in a future update, though we have not decided on the specific timing. Click here for an explanation of our thinking about this.
Step-by-step tutorials with screenshots are available here. Please take advantage of these, they should get you up and running quickly. The tutorials can also be accessed by choosing "View online tutorials" from the "Help" menu of Photo Ninja.
Additional documentation is available from the Help menu of Photo Ninja. Also, "Help" buttons are available in a number of dialogs and filter panels.
Camera support is described here.
Changes for this release
- [W08 build for 64-bit Windows] Fix some crashes on 64-bit Windows that were traced to inconsistent compilation of third-party libraries.
- Updated camera support, including Nikon D810/D750, Fuji X100T, Fuji X30, Nikon 1 V3, Panasonic GH4, Sony A6000, Sony A77ii, others.
- Lens correction profiles can be created for cameras with unknown lenses
- Built-in lenses are recognized for a number of camera models
- Lens recognition heuristics improved and lens databases updated for a variety of camera makes and models
- Refined profile and lens status indicators to display yellow warning dots more intelligently
- Tile cache generates significantly reduced disk-write traffic in normal usage
- Refine white point for Canon 5D Mark III to avoid pink highlights
- Installation versions are now versioned, so installing a new version doesn't overwrite a prior installation
- Photoshop plug-in stability fixes
- Update installer to be accepted by Gatekeeper on Mac OS X 10.9.5
To view a history of changes, click here.
There is no current pre-release, but we have been working very hard on a significant development project. Please be patient.
Noise Ninja legacy downloads
Noise Ninja can still be downloaded here.