Download Photo Ninja 1.3.3c
Last update: April 26, 2016
The Photo Ninja software may be downloaded and installed free of charge. However, the Render and File Save operations are disabled unless you purchase and install a license key, available through our online store.
To download the software, follow the links and instructions below.
NOTE: Support for 32-bit Windows variants might be discontinued in future versions.
Step-by-step tutorials with screenshots are available here. Please take advantage of these, they should get you up and running quickly. The tutorials can also be accessed by choosing "View online tutorials" from the "Help" menu of Photo Ninja.
Additional documentation is available from the Help menu of Photo Ninja. Also, "Help" buttons are available in a number of dialogs and filter panels.
Camera support is described here.
Changes for V1.3.3
- Add support for FujiFilm X-Pro2 compressed files (uncompressed files were already supported)
- Fixed sequence-based file name generation in batch processor naming templates
- Fix rare crash in automatic white balance
- Add option in browser to show/hide placeholder thumbs for unsupported image types
- Show thumbnail placeholder for PSD files
- Support for Canon 80D
- Support for Nikon D5
- Improved support for Sony A7ii, A7Sii
- Support for FujiFilm X-E2S
- Change default setting for "Save previews in subfolders" preference to disabled. In at least one case when this was enabled for an SMB network drive on OS X, we observed instability within the operating system. We suspect a problem with the OS X network drivers.
For a history of changes, click here.
There is no current pre-release, but check here from time to time.
Previous versions of Photo Ninja
A limited number of old versions of Photo Ninja are still available here.
Noise Ninja legacy downloads
Noise Ninja can still be downloaded here.