Latest pre-release version of Photo Ninja
Version: 1.2.4c posted October 1, 2014
The software on this page is classified as "pre-release". It is believed to be stable and functional, but we are awaiting confirmation from users before promoting it to official release status. (For the current official release, go to the main Download page.)
NOTE: If you use the pre-release software on this page, please send us an email indicating whether the software appears to be behaving as intended, and on which operating system you are using it.
- Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later, 64-bit: Click here to download. Installation instructions are here.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 64-bit: Click here to download. Installation instructions are here.
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8, 32-bit: Click here to download. Installation instructions are here.
Changes for V1.2.4/V1.2.4b/V1.2.4c
- (1.2.4c) Another D810 fix for a case where the raw file had been modified by ViewNX
- (1.2.4b) Nikon D810 fixes -- handle 12-bit full-res NEFs, replace color matrix
- Updated camera support, including Nikon D810, Fuji X100T, Fuji X30, Nikon 1 V3, Panasonic GH4, Sony A6000, Sony A77ii, others.
- Lens correction profiles can be created for cameras with unknown lenses
- Built-in lenses are recognized for a number of camera models
- Lens recognition heuristics improved and lens databases updated for a variety of camera makes and models
- Refined profile and lens status indicators to display yellow warning dots more intelligently
- Tile cache generates significantly reduced disk-write traffic in normal usage
- Installation versions are now versioned, so installing a new version doesn't overwrite a prior installation
- Photoshop plug-in stability fixes
We have a substantial amount of work in the development pipeline that will be released in due course.